Thursday, March 5, 2015

Testing!

I haven't had much time for my blog recently, lot's of school work and getting ready for my tests. Testing can be very stressful. I am one of those kids that gets straight A's all year and then freezes during the testing. But enough about stress. I am still getting a few pledges, but I would really like to be getting more. I have noticed that people are posting a few days after they find a cache so hopefully this means my reminder stickers are working. I have been to all of my cache sites in the last couple of days and cleaned up the trash that came in with the rain and wind we have been having. I am thinking about making some new cache sites to get more active pledges, the ones I have are working and I am getting pledges, but I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment