Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The car is broken

The starter on my moms car died, so I haven't been able to go out geocaching or to check on my cache sites. I am getting pledges here and there, which is great but I would like to get more. The 13th Annual Cache In Trash Out Weekend is scheduled for April 25 and 26, 2015 and I would really like to be able to make it to that event. If we can't make it my mother and I are going to make a whole day of caching right here in Vegas and clean up all of the cache sites we visit. I have gotten a few other people into Geocaching recently and they are having fun finding the treasures and cleaning up around the areas. I have a few more caches all ready to be hidden as soon as our car is fixed, hopefully those will get me more pledges.

No comments:

Post a Comment